Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pomodoro

The head of my todo.txt on Dropbox

As you can see, I'm going for as dead-simple an implementation as possible. I want to be able to C-a-2 into a screen buffer containing todo.txt, jot down brainfarts and update the list, and C-a-a right back to where I was. No mucking about with non-plaintext. I plan at some point to code up a pomodoro.el that adds pomodoro formatting to org-mode.

By the way, I put my todo.txt onto Dropbox, outside the Public share, and symlinked it to the one on my main box. Right now, it just means I can easily cat-tail it to a file such as goings.txt in the Public share to quickly show people what I'm doing at the moment. I can even cronjob it so every midnight, say, anyone who wants to can see what I've been doing.

Anyone have suggestions? A cooler way of integrating todo.[org|txt] with Dropbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment